Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth! Fabrics derived from Bamboo are amongst the softest materials you can place next to your body. This tummy tucker offers antimicrobial, moisture wicking properties and, of course, a superior support system created with Stretch and Compress™ technology. The Bamboo Belly Bandit® is perfect for the “green” mom who spares no expense! Ecological, smart and all-together our comfiest and coziest! Being earth-friendly never felt so good!
Our specialized graded elastic helps to aid in tightening the belly, minimizing stretch marks and supporting core muscle structure. This is definitely a perfect balance of outstanding comfort and compression.
P.S. Perfect for C-section mama’s!
- Mother Nature Inspired
- Helps Lose Inches Faster
- Doctor Recommended
- Accelerates Healing
- Look Slimmer Instantly
- Helps Minimize Stretch Marks
- Provides Comfort after C-Section
- Supports Back, Leg & Core Muscles
- Adds Support while Breastfeeding
- Our exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well!
HOW TO FIND THE CORRECT SIZE BELLY BANDIT ™
Women’s bodies are all different. Here are some tips to help you find the right size:
* If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit™ early on in your pregnancy best rule of thumb is to go up 1 to 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy size.
* In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
* Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
* If you purchase it after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size.
If you measure between band sizes. Our advice is to purchase both the larger and the smaller sized Belly Bandits™. Don’t worry, you’ll get into the smaller size, but remember it is a compression garment so if purchased too small, it may be too tight to wear. Correct sizing is essential for comfort and product effectiveness. Buying a Belly Bandit™ that is too large will not wear well under clothing and may affect end results. The Belly Bandit™ is designed with five inches of adjustability to stay tight as you shrink.
Band Size: EXTRA SMALL Fits Current Waist Size: 28” - 32”
Band Size: SMALL Fits Current Waist Size: 33” - 37”
Band Size: MEDIUM Fits Current Waist Size: 38” - 43”
Band Size:LARGE Fits Current Waist Size: 44” - 49”
Band Size:EXTRA LARGE Fits Current Waist Size: 50” - 57”
Belly Bandit Care Instructions:
Hand wash in cold water. Do not bleach. Rinse thoroughly. Lay flat and allow to air dry. DO NOT twist or wring. Please note the Belly Bandit may take up to 12 hours to dry. Don't wanna wait the 12 hours? Please check out the Belly Shield to avoid washes!